Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Ideas Ideas Ideas Where would you go and what would you do?

I'm looking for ideas from anyone who likes to think out of the box.  Where would you go if you had time and little money to go enjoy life?  I want to learning Gold Panning.  I would like to travel America and Canada for a couple years while the economy is in a down turn. 

Some of the places I can think of now are The Smithsonian.  Rollar Coaster Parks.  Air Museums, the bone yard in AZ.  History Museums.  I'll have to buy some travel guides to expand my options.   I was thinking of the ALCan also.  That would be a ton of fun to go see the galciers.


What are some top notch Rv's on the market.   Good food storage websites?

1 comment:

Jupiter PI said...

Thanks for this information. Since I'm recently retired, this will come in handy. Thanks, Dan